One of the great things about custom window treatments is the number of fabric options that are available to choose from. Each month, we’ll be highlighting one of our favorite sources for beautiful fabrics that we offer at Shades Co.
This month, the spotlight is on Fabricut. After more than sixty years in the fabric business, Fabricut is one of the largest distributors of decorative textiles in the world, which means they truly do offer something for every style. To prove it, here are 15 of our favorite fabrics offered by Fabricut, all very different, but equally beautiful.
1. Emmer Damask in Navy.
What we love about it: You can’t go wrong with a classic print in a classic color combination.2. Ability Chevron in Mojito.
What we love about it: That this subtle, small-scale pattern makes the chevron trend feel fresh. 3. Piye in Aqua
What we love about it: The uniqueness and simplicity of the teardrop-like patter.
4. Zoser Turquoise
What we love about it: The Moroccan-inspired print is sure to add a worldly air to any space.
5. Armorial in Spun Gold
What we love about it: With it’s gold embroidered medallions, this fabric feels downright regal.
6. Berndes in Ecru What we love about it: This animal print in a shimmering, tonal palette is the epitome of glamour.
7. Logistic Geranium
What we love about it: The graphic pattern’s retro Vibe.
8. Ace in the Hole in Indigo What we love about it: Drapery in this high contrast color palette will make windows the focal point of a room.
9. Horus Medallion in Mist What we love about it: The large-scale and soft colors of this geometric print make it a subtle choice for patterned drapery.
10. Asian Floral in Porcelain
What we love about it: That the pattern offers a feminine take on the Chinoiserie trend.
11. Aura in Antique Blue What we love about it: This traditional damask looks plucked from the palace halls.
12. Love me Ikat What we love about it: The fresh color palette, which makes this fabric incredibly versatile.
13. Allie in Passion Fruit
What we love about it: The print takes a graphic, fun twist on floral prints, and the color combination is simply stunning.
14. Fava Damask in Ruby. What we love about it: An ikat-style print gives this damask print a modern look.
15. Avignon in Royal
What we love about it: The traditional combination of florals and stripes in one fabric.
15 Beautiful Fabricut Fabrics for Window Treatments was last modified: September 2nd, 2015 by Eric